Sunday 27 May 2012

Mondial de la Bière: Now This Looks Good

Moving has been a trade-off, some excellent perks for some noteworthy absences - in beer options as in the rest of life.

Yet, one area I believe I am winning is in the city's major beer festival.  Toronto's Festival of Beer is expensive (at nearly $40 to enter with only five free sample tokens) and just 200 beers, whereas Montreal's Mondial de la Bière is free to enter, sells $1 sample tickets, and has 637 beers from 191 different breweries!  This seems better to me on all fronts!

For those who are interested, the 19th Annual event runs from June 6-10, 2012 at Place Bonaventure and features ciders as well, and also workshops, live brewing demonstrations, exciting sounding food kiosks, contests, a mobile app (for getting around and rating), live music, DJs, off-site evening events, and more!

Check out the website for more details, for exhibitor lists (and selections), and more!

I'll definitely be there in Thursday, June 7th and hopefully againt on the 9th and/or 10th as I have many beers to taste (anew and again).

Join me, or look for me!  Review of the event and of countless beers to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment